...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

I'm going to donate blood!


 sharing is caring right?? :)
So my awesome friend Chris Espin convinced me to go donate a pint or so of my blood... and honestly, i have mulling over it for months and he was gonna do it regardless but he finally convinced me to do it with him!! I'm really scared lol!! Because i'm really scared of needles and i think i might feel weak and pass out but i wanna do this to help others... I mean maybe i can help save lives this way... But i'm planning on doing it after i've finished using my brain for the term.. so next friday is last day of term...i will go donate that day!! i'm really scared but God give me strength and bravery ... would be my first time doing it..and hopefully i'll get over it and do it more regularly... but the thought still makes me dizzy lol!!!

No comments: