...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Scarf braid hair

I got alot of compliments about how i did my hair in the last couple of days so i thought i'd share how i did it because it was soooooo simple yet everyone kept asking how i did it! I'm really NOT a trend setter guys, i just wear whatever i feel comfortable in.. you just get a silk scarf ( i have loads of them because i just love collecting printed scarves whenever i see a beautiful one, i buy them from different countries to topshop and market stalls!)  knot it on to your hair and then just braid it into your hair as you would a normal braid! secure with a hairband and ur good to go! sound like really retarded instructions right? because it was that easy!
My hair has gotten really long so its easy to do if you have alot of length to work with..but if you don't, wrap it like a alice band first and then braid it in so the scarf has shorter ends! I sound like one of those youtube beauty gurus don't i? lol!! An easy hairdo thats acceptably 'hippy' in spring/summer! :p Hope this was useful dolliez! ( sorry for the poor quality pictures, my mac webcam has had its hey dayz and is ageing gracefully :p ) xxx

5 comments:

Lytle Lyte said...

That's awesome - reminds me of when people braid ribbons into their hair but I think it looks nicer since there's a print on it :)

Anonymous said...

One day... I will have hair to braid it like so.

Hey, Jeniniooo, been a while ^.^

Anonymous said...

One day... I will have hair to braid it like so.

Hey, Jeniniooo, been a while ^.^

Anonymous said...

I don't know why the comment system is doubling my comments >.<

"Tee" said...

Love your blog and the layout. If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me how you got the tabs at the top of your blog? I haven't seen a layout like that and been trying to figure out how to do that. Thanks