...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Happy Spring!

I know i look young... i kinda do it to myself  without realising because thats how i feel comfortable inside... I like wearing mens sweaters because they are loose and comfortable... it does make me look like a tramp but i'm a student..i don't really care anymore lol!  I do loveeeeeeeee this snap back though... it was my friends and he gave it to me as a birthday gift about 2 years ago because i kept trying to steal it!! :p I don't really know what happened to him... we were always good friends so maybe when he got a girlfriend..he cut me out... mehh... story of my life..i expect it when i have dudes as friends! moving on :)

Because its the start of spring, i wanted to take a moment to remind you all of new beginnings... Spring is when the snow melts, the flowers start to bloom.. the trees grow back their leaves and its warmer and sunnier again!! and we get more day light... ahhhhh.. isn't it just nice?!!
So no its not a the beginning of the year but u can still start a new habit only because the new life around us and sunlight just makes us more happy!! Starting a new fitness regime... well u can run outside...its not too cold anymore...new colours to your wardrobe, new room furniture and clean your room out of junk...new make up, new accessories.. new hair colour... ( hmmm should i change my hair colour..or at least get a hair cuttt!!!??) or it could be start a new beginning with a friendship or a relationship... if you have had enough time to mull over it and both parties are better than who they were before you fell out/broke up... why ot give it a try? Orrrr... get yourself out on the dating scene and try something new!!! speed dating? getting set up? go to a bar... orr sign up to a dating website!! HEY DON'T JUDGE lol.. i did it once! :p

Happy spring people!!

No comments: