...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

My goat!

Hey dudes and dudettes! I haven't blogged in awhle mainly due to my preferance of writing in my personal journal now... I'd bore u all anyways if i put it all on here, it's mostly about my journey with God and how much i think i'm changing... so here a post about my GOAT! lol! 
his name is gary the goat! :)

anyone remember the movie 'Don't mess with the Zohan'? I loved it, the jokes in that movie was constantly reused when i used to work in the nutri centre! alot of them involving that Zohan stole my goat and that he was a very good goat! lol! well... i found my goat!! Sure he didn't listen to me when i told him to lead me to town and find us some food but he did climb a tree and pose for the picture! :p 

Awhile ago i mentioned i was gonna go on a lil vacation, well i went to an island i renamed ' the lemon tree island' there was just so many lemon trees there and it was an incredible land of peace for me and my friends... plus the wild life there was just a bonus! more animals than people lol! :p

No comments: