...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Easter Sunday

Hey guys and dolliez!
It's been over a week since my last post rightttt?!! Ahh today has been amazing!! I've been working everyday this week and finally got my sunday to celebrate EASTER!! :D I was abit dissapointed i couldn't attend a mass on good friday because of work but hey... back to today!! :D I stayed with my cousin lastnight so we both woke up and had pancakes for breakfast... Now traditionally my fast should be over by now... I could have had an epic breakfast... but i decided from the beginning to follow the orthodox time frame of fasting, which is like a week longer.. and on top of that i did break my fast for one event of 3 days so i'm gonna make up for that also.. my ersonal fast will end 10days later, 18th of april :) I made pancake with just water n flour, no butter, milk or eggs..not needed :)
After spending the afternoon resting with my cousin, i later attended 2 easter services... OMGosh i totally didnt expect the production i watched at Hillsong!! It was a moving performace of singing, animations, acting, ballet and street dance, rapping, amazing solos and a choir all delivering the beauty story of Jesus's life in exchange for our forgiveness... It was stunning and really got to the heart of me... I wish you all could have seen it or that there was a video of the whole thing for ya'll to see!! :D After that service, i ran on to my home church HTB for a more traditional talk about the significance of this day... the birth of hope.. another lovely message i took in as i took my communion in rememberance of my lord :) 
As you guys can see, i really don't care about being judge by the way i talk about my love for Jesus anymore.. i used to care about what people thought...because i used to judge those who were like me now.. I'm really happy that i found everlasting love and life in him... :D
I went to the bookshop afterwards and got some books..headed home to actually eat (since i only had that pancake this morning!) and uno what guys, i was suppose to go raving tonight!! Like i got invited out, then by a few more to the same club... I was gonna go after i ate...Easter used to mean time off work and partying because there was no work the next day... but it means soo much more to me now... I didn't go out in the end because celebrating in the word and being happy over the greatest miracle in history of mankind was fulfilling... not that i wouldn't have liked to see some of my friend tonight but it wasn't a big deal...I used to hate letting people down so i'd go even if i didnt feel like it... but i didn't feel like that today... clubbing is just clubbing, i'd probably just get unwanted attention and get annoyed in my stilettos O_o (palm to ur face if u think i'm lame... i'm not into boys right now so i can hold out on the partying, i'm too in love with a man named Jesus Christ to care about society's views of me! :p)

Have a blessed easter awesome people!! xxx

No comments: