...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Children!

I loveeeeeee children!! I love playing with other peoples kids, i've played wth around 5 babies/ toddlers and kids today (all at different times, i wasn't in a park or anyfin!) and they make me turn into a child again!! So far, i think i got a nack with lil children, they seem to like me :) i can't wait to adopt my own lil one!! I got like a kiss from 4 of them today and its a big deal because my niece only gives me a kiss when we are friends (which we have been alot lately, she calls me her friend and tells me she loves me back ^__^, its a massive deal believe me!!)

My friend today suggested i should volunteer for the kids church, she reckoned i'd be good at it and i'd really enjoy it!! To be surrounded by babies and kids for a couple of hours once a week, i think i might consider it.. :) i know babies can be stressful and abit too much when they are constantly in your care, trust me, i do babysit a terrible two'z toddler uno.. but i do love being a super aunty and being called 'xue goo is my friend!' ^____^

No comments: