...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

you are me and i am you...

I'm not just greatful for finding Love in God... I am no longer lost nor do i feel my life is empty... What i share here are my mind notes... I've been through the highs and the lows with all of you because you are me and i am you... we are all apart of one... Sounds weird or complicated?? lol, i'm not gonna try to explain that statement right now but it is oh so true!! :)

I don't know the reasons why anything or everything happens in this world.. only God knows... but because i don't know, i can only do my part in helping the good of others through myself first... Gandi famous said " Be the change you want to see in the world" and before i used to see that as just setting an example of Love and light for others to see and feel... but in actualalty (is that a word?!), it means so much more than just that!! My mind has just been blown by the new grace and inspiration that has come into my life recently... I've got so much to share but as it stands... It's down to the individual to come seek for what i have found first... and that isn't in reference to just finding God.. It is... so much more than that... Trust that in me.. everyone i have ever known or come across is going to quietly experience..gifts...

Don't think about what i just said, just read and accept and quietly become inspired... I was... :)

I Love You..

I'm Sorry..

Please Forgive me..

I Thank You..

I really love the person i have grown into over the years...This is why i stress that its possible in everyone... Don't try to define who you are or what you put 1st in your life etc... We are our own biggest examples of changes within ourselves... Even if your life experiences have clouded you be be a limited version of yourself...Take the good lessons in life and clean/clear the bad ones so that they don't hold you back... When you feel a void or experience loneliness...don't let it eat you up like that... we all have so much more to live for... whether you are conscious of why you feel like that or not...don't make it your identity...i think you have the capacity in you to love the whole world :) so start with yourself ^___^

You can be moulded into a beautiful person from life but still have flaws (we are human after all!) but when you become conscious of these flaws..maybe thats when the road less travelled opens up for you... If you are open to it...  take that journey...

And if all you heard was blah blah blah looool, you aint ready for the snow to melt and the spring to bloom ;)

Love Snow xoxox


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your eyes <3

Stanwong said...

Aww you are so inspirational, that is so true. I like your posts :)

Unknown said...

^___^ i feel like i have so much to give to you guys and it makes me so happy to know that you guys allow some of my words to land on you as snowflakes and absorb onto your lives...something amazing is going to happen...;) love snow x

Anonymous said...

I just randomly came across your blog and I love what you wrote here :)

Unknown said...

^____^ thank you.. i'm glad you kept on reading :D

love snow