...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

That wall!! <3

Remember that wall I was talking about that makes me itch to take photos of my own? Well here's a preview of it... Hopefully It'll inspire u all to make your own collection aswell!! :) I feel like doing a mini version using my polaroid pogo printer in sepia.. Whatchu think? Well I'm so busy this week to go explore but I'll roam around one night after work since I'm in the city anyways :p happy snapping guys and dolliezzz!! Xxx

2 comments:

Marta said...

That wall looks amazing! Shame I don't travel enough or am good enough to take great pictures like that, oh well :P

By the way, thought you'd like to know Snow in Portuguese is Neve! :)

Unknown said...

Oh but you can Marta!! Photography is more a hobby than a skill... let the habit of taking a snap whenever you feel like it and you might build up an impressive collection uniquely yours... it might even been the route yu take everyday to school/work/home... through the lens, it can be quite beautiful from many angles and perspectves ^___^

and THANK YOU for the translations!! I'll add it to my collection!! :D Neve!! <3 <3 <3

love snow x