...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Old photos

I was just cleaning out my draws of olddd papers and throwing out stuff for my spring clean... I found some really old photos of me and my friends!! I didn't wear any make up back then, now look at me?!!! Must be years of insecurities and media moulding me into that girl that neeeeds make up!! O_o its true... Do these pic even look like the same person?!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww u look so cute and fresh faced!!

Unknown said...

>___< thanks whoever u r!!