...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

He's on my side :)

God is on my side i swear!! I thought i was in so much debt because of recent events but its amazing that i'm not!! I thought i owed my parents £400 who gave that money to pay for the excess on my car crash but they told me they gave it to me, i don't owe them!! :D woww!! I did not expect that sort of generousity after the way i felt about them after the crash... remember i ran away from home simply because i resented them for the things they said to me but really.. they actually love me alot!! :) I got scared my family weren't people i could turn to but i was quite wrong... We're not one of those sort of families :) :) :)

And another miracle!!! I got a letter couple of months ago saying i owed almost £500 to the gov for underpaid taxes which made me stressed and confused... but i got another letter this month saying i only owe £1.80 instead!! :O like OMG!!! I just so confused but i know its God's grace over me that made this happen... I'm SOOOO greatful!! :)

No comments: