...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Tears are words that need to be written...

"Words are tears that have been written down. Tears are words that need to be shed. Without them, joy loses all its brilliance and sadness has no end. Thank you, then, for your tears."

One of my favourite writers. This is a quote from his blog i read today.. I love this man!!

2 comments:

Sukhmani said...

I love your blog! I only just recently started reading it and I spent 3 hours reading all your posts yesterday. Paulo Coelho is one of my favourite writers too, this is an amazing quote

Unknown said...

:) Thank you Sukhmani!! It makes me feel so happy that you even took that time out to engage into my 'abit-of-everything' blog ;p And i'm soooooooooo glad you agree Paulo Coelho is amazing!! ^____^ If there is anything you don't understand or just need some help with your own blog, i'd be happy to help :) tho i am no expert...i just go with my flow so so should you! I hope you enjoy reading my future posts and comment when something really resonates with you ^__^

Love Snow xoxo