...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Mama missed u!

I remember the whole crash like it was yesterday... The impact of the collision sent my car spinning 360 degrees..all the air bags exploded out and the car was filled with smoke and dust from within..I had no Idea what just happened because it happened so fast...I remember for about 5 seconds the bright light coming towards me and after it all happened..I remember my hearing going and my vision was all black..I couldn't see or hear anything for about 10minutes..I kinda thought I was dying... And eventually a police officer approached me and got us out... Such haunting memories... 

I remember when I finally got my sight and hearing back to some level, I was so devastated at the state of my car... My baby was so badly damaged I didn't even think of my own injuries... I was pulled to the side of the road to compose myself of the shock..I took a picture then and sent it to the people I loved assuring them that I'm ok... And to think...the reason why I was driving that day was to head towards a homeless shelter and make christmas happen for them... I felt so bad that I never made it and instead, wasted so much time and money because of this crash..

It's a miracle we survived such a collision I suppose.. The memories still make me sad.. But hey...this saga is almost over... I got my baby back..she looks as if she's brand new again..all I have to pray for now is the judges verdict on who's fault it was...the speeding at a zebra crossing uninsured foreign driver or the young female driver coming into his lane who officer stereotyping thinks may have been distracted by alcohol or my mobile.. O_o ahhh I'm so sadden by all this drama in my life...I just pray for it to go back to smooth sailings... 

I for one learnt a lot from the past few months...and its so weird... I had to lose everything- money, career, job, family, friends, love, even my faith in God when I felt betrayed by the church congregation (I was bitter and just felt overwhelmed with sadness)...to finally let go of all the material stuff and be content within myself...content with nothing... And slowly...I am picking back up the pieces in my life with a new attitude towards the world... :) 

But totallllly going off the subject like usual... Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I got my baby Paris back... Mama will look after you better than before!!! :p (I don't have a pet or a child ok, gimme my moment with my car lol!! >_<")
Love Jeniniooo xoxo

4 comments:

Stanwong said...

Nice car!!!! glad you got Paris back looking brand new again :) Sounds like a horrible experience that crash, but glad you are over it and you got your car now :) x

Unknown said...

:D thanks stan!! I am definately over it now...although my dad goes around telling my friends that i'm a dangerous driver now O_o

(i'm some awesome driver i swear!!) ;D

how are you doing now.. I hope u feel miles better after your break up you told me about..i been praying for you! ^__^

Love Snow

Stanwong said...

Awww thats good your over it :) Oh when my dad sits in my car he complains that I dangerous!! All that matters is that you know your a good driver :D

I feel alot better since I last messaged you on here...I feel out of my shell now and I can look forwards rather than backwards!. Awwww thank you!! x

Unknown said...

Y ^______^ Y