...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Jumpin bk into my Onsies!!

The disadvantage of owning one of these is that when its so cold like it is now, you just never wanna take it off!! >_< I so jealous that my sisters have heaters in their rooms..my rooms the only one that got wood flooring too >___< and im soo colddd!! :( Going to layer up and jump in to my onsie and like uno... hybernate... :p Hope u like the picture editing lol...I rather not to get asked to take this awesome photo down because they don't wanna be seen in a onesies :p I'm sure u can tell which one is me though! :p ( i look extra short because that one piece i tried on was so big for me!!)

Don't we look like power rangers or teletubbies?!! :D Love it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaaha!!

Unknown said...

^_____^ haha i know!! GO GO POWER RANGERSSS!!! :D