...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Life drawing

I'm learning how to draw again... Its true that you'll always know how to once you learn but you won't get any better if you stop practising.. Today was fun..just a room full of people who want to draw... The process is definitely more interesting than the outcome...

We do some 10min sketches, quick 2-3min drawings, couple of 15min sketches and then 35mins for the final pose... This was my 35min sketch... When I was doing my 15min sketches I kept thinking too much about how I wanted to draw like...I liked certain peoples styles and wanted to try it out...but it wasn't comfortable to me, it made me get all my proportions wrong because I was just drawing with my brain and not what came naturally...

her right leg is not crumpled ok!! Alot of it was covered by the cloththat i did not make very clearly.. and i may have used too harsh line for the shadows around that leg..it actually looks retarded O_o

I tend to use quite confident lines and strokes whiles I wanted a softer touch that was slow and more detailed like my friends style... Ayyy that didn't work, this was my natural style of drawing... I guess I can just keep on working on it :)

No comments: