...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Galavanting around LDN randomly!

Recognise this building?? Oh its so beautiful when its all lit up and pretty!!! St Pauls cathedral babyyy!! :D unfortunately I did not bring my dslr that night but I'ma do this againn and take some awesome pictures!!! :D 

I've been really inspired by this wall of photos around london at my new work place and everytime I look at it (its like in my face!), I itch to go and explore the streets of london and make my own collection!! I'm not gonna fill this blog up with those photos tho, maybe a few...I have a separate photography blog I'll work on..I still needa upload the awesome pictures I took in Prague and show u guys!! :D only reason for the delay is because my stupid macbook won't recognise the camera whenever I plug it in so I need a pc to upload them O_o... 

But yea isn't this view stunning?!! It was taken on my blackberry so the quality isn't great..but yea...I'm so excited to go out and snap away!! :D :D :D

No comments: