...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Looking for Love..

I saw this book in my friends house called ' Information is Beautiful' and this page caught my eye!! What women and Men want all merged into one... Its basically text taken from what people have written on their profile descriptions.. Interesting huh... I never wrote any of this stuff when I had an online dating profile... I just wrote about myself and checked the boxes of what I did n didn't want...not that it even made a difference, I had all sorts of freaks of nature trying to talk to me O_o.

Lol there's this one line I read on this book that made me laughhhhhh!! Its says "a redneck who can handle me, I'm a wild one, and full of life!" O_o freaky!!!

No comments: