...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Ahahahhahahhahaaaa!!!


Hey guyz and dolliez! Just chillin with my niece and we just watched this video from bubz and felt to share it because she just cracked me upp and made me laughhhhhhh!!!! Shes one of my favourite youtubers!! Go subscribe if you like her too!!

 My favourite moments!!

'Bitch! u tryna say i'm fat!!'

and when her friends hide in the corner from the bully and yells out ' I'LL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU BUDDY!!' 

stretching excerises for 40 mins before the fight against the bully!! xD

i was in stitches when she did the kung fu moves ' overwhelm the enemy with your awesome kung fu..'  THE FISH!!! looooooolll!!! I love her comedy channel because she takes alot of her inspiration from Stephen Chow and he is my favourite chinese actor and movie director... come on, shaolin soccor and kung fu hustle were genius!!

Look if you don't get anything i just said, just watch the dayum video and u'll get it!! :p sharing is caring!! :D
Enjoy!!
love Snow xoxoxox




2 comments:

Gail said...

Hah, that was pretty awesome

Unknown said...

LOOOL Innit!! I'm so glad you agree weissy ^_^ You should check out some of her other videos too... there was one about using public bathrooms that made me laughhhhhhhhhh!!! :D x