...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Snow

I love it when it snows...I had a night time snow fight with a few friends! My aiming is getting better! :D
When it used to snow I'd just get all kiddy again and wanna play outside... I remember building countless snow men and women...me n my bro built a snow lady wid a huge booty!! Lool!!

I love how the snow brightens up the night...like it doesn't even feel like its night time because the sky is so white... And so bright!! I should be happy uno...but still... When the clouds fill up with snowflakes... This weather fills me up with memories of a storm that i wish never happened... I pray that the weight of it all melts away...

I also pray for all my Londoners safety in these conditions...it was not fun driving with it being so slippery and dangerous... Maybe in a open space for them wheel spins and drifting ops...but people walk n drive safe!! My bestie n her fiance got into a car accident today :( :( :( I really hate for the people I love to get hurt from such pure and beautiful weather.. Just go out n play oki?? Take care guyz and dolliez!!

Love Snow xoxo

5 comments:

Bina said...

Man I really miss the snow! :(

Unknown said...

awwww... It's snowed every time i was out so far!! >_< awesome but freeezing!!

Anonymous said...

I really wish it'd snow in the South-West. :/

Kristen said...

I lovelovelove that picture, is it you? It's so beautiful! We haven't had like any snow this winter here in NY. Personally, I didn't really miss it, but seeing your picture kinda makes me wish we had some. :(

xo,
Kristen
krisgris.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

lol yea its me caught singin and dancing in the snow!! :p Snow here came and went really quickly so it was the perfect amount rather than weeks on end of it O_o