...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Yay! Its my birthday!!!

Hi guys and dolls!!
I just wanted to share how happy i feel today!! In the last few mins of my birthday, i just wanted to share how grateful i am to have so many lovely friends and family wishing me a lovely birthday!! i know its really not a big deal to anyone in the world but just the acknowledgment from everyone makes me feel so awesome!! I had a really nice day today, and i'm looking forward to spending a couple more days with my friends and family this week to finish off this turning 24 buisiness!! I was in heels all day today so i jumped into my onepiece and i felt so comfy and blessed now!! Yep i havent taken a recent picture in over 3months or so...but todays an exception because its my dayy!! yayyyy!!! 
thank you to everyone who made it really special to me... i would have been happy even to just sit in regents park on a park bench with people that really care about me so anything more than that was a super bonus!!

love and hugs!
Snow xxx

6 comments:

Stanwong said...

Happy birthday bit late though haha and its really good that you enjoyed your day :)

24!! thats another 2 years for me lol......Glad you had good day :) Hope it continues now!!!

Unknown said...

thanks for makin me feel old >_< lol

wdn th said...

hey doll! u can follow my blog at www.seekthesleek.blogspot.com now, it has been restored! thanks! will follow yours back!

Unknown said...

Thank you Elderflower!!! ^_^ x

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!
I love your blog! :D

Unknown said...

Thank u Mich! i like ur blog too..espesh the way u tell stories :D x