...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Lets celebrate the capricorns!! (Bday shout outs)

this is my beautiful cousin... We share more than jus the same blood actually... She has the same english name as me (well its jennifer but she calls herself jenne instead) and we also share the same birthday!! I just wanted to give her a shout out because shes come so far in life and im really proud of her.. shes all grown up and i just wanted give her this special lil birthday message to wish her all the best since i can;t be with her in portsmouth to celebrate it with her.. Happy birthday cuz.. i wish u peace, love, happiness and good health... cuzzy lurving always!! xxx

Another 2 special girls is Tara and Keisha from Barbados!! Key Key, I remember you got so excited when i told you my date of birth because lets face it, its not often at all that you meet someone with the same exact day as your owns!! and Tara you're such a special friend to me, i'll give your bday shout out 2 days early because my time zone is like- faster than yours anyways!! :p I wish you both lots of love, peacefulness and bundles of joy and hapiness.. not forgetting good health and nutrition ( hey hey, uno me- i haven't changed at all!! :p) Enjoy your special days whatever you do..i'm sending a 4210.42miles virtual hug to ya'll.. and a 'WHA GINE ONN GURLLLL!!' to ya too!! xxx


No comments: