...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

It's a new start for every heart thats found you...

I took this picture just before i got baptised last year, my memories of myself- thoughts and feelings bring me back to earth..

I did something i never usually do since 2011... I didn't go into church today... my excuse.. because i didn't feel like being around people i've lost some trust over..namely, the bag thief within the congregation... I'm quite disappointed in myself for letting that hinder my presence to glorify Jesus's name and worship him.. it's not a very christian act to do... I guess to some extent, i feel like the world did revolve around my feelings... If im unhappy, someone should be there to make me feel better... very selfish i know... i need to stop expecting things in life...  i should just be there for Jesus, noone else...

I dedicated some time today to worship,pray and reflect on the teachings of his life, i watched one of the sermons i hadn't seen on my churches website and read my bible... I realized that a church isn't a place anymore... everyone of us who believes in him is a church inside... going to my local church just remind me incase i get weak in faith.. its like a big church refueling little churches to get through the rest of their weeks... i didn't realize what a huge difference it makes to my altered way of thinking when i am reminded of his teachings... Be patient, be kind, be understanding and don't lose hope and the hardest of them all.. forgive and love people regardless of how angry or upset they make you feel or made you feel... just have to trust and know that if you love that person..those people... just love them and forgive them...and God will see through the rest of the way...

if you have time, watch this sermon about love...it's reminded me that love is an action, a sacrifice of yourself for others...
CLICK HERE

Have a great day guys and dolliez x

No comments: