...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Who i was...

I look back at these photos of my life and it really has put a smile back on my face... I used to do new and exciting things all the time.. There really isn't anything holding me down to give up on myself, on my dreams...This photo was when i went on vacation with my friends and had the time of our lives... we had so much fun, all we did was act like kids and play and party and made our experiences count.. 

We had a massive water fight right after this photo was taken..one of the many we had that year!! I can't wait to have that sort of fun all over again... I'm positive i'll get a job soon to pay for it all... :)

P.S- Don't u think everyone around me looks like my minions and im da BOSS?!! :p

No comments: