...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

i think im feeling better...


I wouldn't imagine anyone has noticed my dissappearance besides my family...i've been unobtainable and out of reach for many...and ive been on a dissappearing act at home for over a week now... i've finally come home... I am so grateful for my friends... they have been so supportive... Thank you for being there.. I'm the type of person who doesn't like to ask for help or tell people what i want and need very easily...i'm just grateful that i even have company during the low times of my life...to be specific of what i want to eat or do or watch...i'd just be askin for it... >_< uno im not a diva or anything...but i can imagine u guys had to put up with my  over considerateness...maybe it was annoying ( my bestie had a go at me for being too polite to her...because it was her!! :p) just wanted to say sorry and thank you!! 

Oh yea, u like the pic?! :D It made me laugh when i flicked through and saw it!!..i look so retarded trying to blow rings from the shisha pipe and alil cross-eyed too!! xD I had a browse through my old photos of my travels etc... They really do cheer you up with the good memories!! I'll share some more if i find some cool ones with a story.. 

Finally i just wanna thank and apologise to my readers for putting up with the RANTS and the CRIES of my life and being a baby recently... i'm feeling alil more stronger and back to myself again...i just need to take baby steps to finding the balance again..

5 comments:

Stanwong said...

Hiii.....I also have that difficulty in asking people for help or asking for something..... I dont thinkkk Your blogs are annoying at all they.... I came across it a week ago and I find them so interesting :)

It's good to hear your feeling better even if it takes time....I'v never tried a shisha pipe...seems quite cool lol

Unknown said...

Hi Stan!! awhh it means alot that u find my rants and cries interesting!! lol.. well i promise... its not always like that... Thank you for stickin it out with me... if u follow my blog i'm sure i'll be back on my feet and have happier experiences to write about :)

and shisha is awesome!! lol! well i really shouldn't encourage people to smoke but its a water pipe with fruit flavoured tobacco that is a nice social thing to do with a group of friends.. I recommend the combination of watermelon,grape and mint! :)

Stanwong said...

Yeah your blogs are really interesting I like reading them, I recently split from girlfriend so I was feeling low but I read what you were going through and it made me think more positive and also my situation is far less worse :)
It's THANK YOU to you!! for sharing your experiences :)


I remember it smelling really good though...but I will have to try it when I get chance again lol

Unknown said...

awwwhh i'm sorry to hear that but i'm sure its a blessing in disguise...she may have been part of your story but never part of gods plan for you... but im glad i could have helped you in anyway to feel better... i wrote alot about this subject in the past..maybe you might find them useful also..i'll try get my tags in order!! >_<

i'm so glad i can help u stan.. head up and smile ay... You make the lord above so happy...He loves you more than anyone in the world and when i remember that, its a reason i dust myself off and try again.. :)

Stanwong said...

Its difficult but I'm sure I will move on and be happier like you said (:

I read most your posts on love/relationships/marriage :)
I think I should not doubt myself because of this and becoming stronger as you said.

Thank you for support I will always support you too :)