...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

FML

*CRIES FOR A FEW HOURS*
I went church to serve and do my part for the church today... when the service finished..i had discovered that someone has stolen my bag...
In that bag... was a load of stuff that made me cry because it was in someone else posession now whiles i was doing work to provide a warm service to the congregation... I kinda feel betrayed...but i dont think i should feel like that...but i'm so fustrated... Bad things happen to bad people.. Bad things happen to good people...
this is what i was stolen from me... :'(
Iphone 3gs
wesc headphones
wallet
bank cards
drivers license
oyster travelcard
gym membership
n.i card
cash
photos
nintendo ds lite and r4 card (:'(lost my saved files on final fantasy echos of time..FML!)
home keys
courtesy CAR keys
and my favourite lil things and memories all gone...
car had to be towed away...cards had to be canceled and phone had to blocked...but still...more money goes out to pay for the replacements like the car key and license... O_O
can i get a group curse towards that heartless person who did this?? yea i no...thats not good...yea i no things can be replaces...but some couldn't....
I just can't understand why this week has been so bad... and obviously i'm not on speaking terms with my parents, they cant possibly understand and be suportive, they'll just pick at me some more about how careless i am for letting someone steal my bag.... FML... give me a rock to crawl under and hybernate... i'm done with the test..leave me alone world...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry Jen - i feel bad... i dont learn.....
Your year will get better

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeniniooo. Your new year seems to start off pretty rough, but that just leaves space for the rest of the year to be better. Remember, karma works both ways.
Unsupportive parents... sigh. They always seem to be able to point the finger at one common target, yeah?

On another note, what's anonymous' comment about?
It seems more of an apology for an action than a note of sympathy. Eck, my paranoia >.<

Karma works both ways. When something great happens, I hope you blog about it so we can all witness the turn of events.
And something great will happen.

Unknown said...

I think that anonymous comment is from some dude that who was being a jerk n poking at my misery so i closed my fb acc...wasn't in the mood to entertain...but thats just a guess...

i'm not sure about karma anymore...according the my chinese horoscope, i'm suppose to be have the best luck i could possibly have this month...and it couldn't be more wrong...and i've only acted in what i thought was being a good samaritan and example of a christian...who know, maybe all that happened to me is my bad karma acting on me... :s

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that the month is far from over, I'd say that horoscope still has a chance to prove itself ^.~

I'm not a firm believer of many things, karma is one of them. I know I sound extremely sure, but no one can be that sure. I simply believe in the natural cycles. In order for one side of earth to see the light of day, the other must see the dark of night. In order for a tree to grow, countless plants around it must die.
When one side of the balance goes up, the other comes down. But these are all natural balances of the universe and when it is disrupted by mischievous deeds the balance must readjust to maintain its cycle.
But the main reason why I think karma will show its workings is simply because I have a feeling (not so reassuring - I know - oooohhh don't hate me :(
I never count on karma, it works better when it's least expected.
I must sound like some astrology philosophy psycho don't I? Astrology - Philosophy is not what people usually resort to when trying to cheer someone up so I'm sorry if I'm just being a nudge in your comment box. I do better in person >.< I don't like the net so much.