...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Servicing Paris...

It's been a whole year since I started this blog...about the same time I 1st got my baby...I need it serviced per year as an agreement with VW so i went to the dealership this morning to get Paris a beauty treatment, colon cleanse and what not.. Haha!! They gave me this beauty instead as a courtesy car..her husband the GTI... 
Yea I wish!! Lol!! I wuda not brought him back!! Nah they gave me a Fox (I actually never knew they had such model!!) but it was a nice lil car to drive non the less!! ^_^ but I do miss all the lovely things Paris offered me daily when I drove her.. I'll get her back later anyways :)

No comments: