...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

My 1st pumpkin carving session!!

 
So happy Halloween guys and dolls!! For me, I like to think of this celebration as a reason to go back to your childhood, not try to be scared or look dead and zombified O_o so I carved my pumpkins in the celebration of super mario baby!! I just finished it lastnight..and as noone at home wanted to help me, I feel quite proud that I did these pieces on my own!! Lemme know what u think! ^_^ 
Itsaa me.. MARIOOO!!!
Goompa doompaa!!
I hope you liked it, as i said so before, why make halloween scary when you can make it fun?!! i'd love to see any of your pumpkin designs!! 

P.s I did carve them on my own, not copied from another person's website images..I only mention this because my ops manager didn't believe me when I said I did it myself :p lol!!

oh and im gonna attempt to make pumpkin pie with the flesh i painfully scooped out!! no point wasting all that beta carotene and fibre!! :p

1 comment:

Javi said...

Hahaha Super Mario and a Goompa!!!