...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

So fresh and so clean!

I don't write that much about my car but she is a very important person (yes person!) in my life... Squeaky clean and fully cleaned,flushed and tightened inside and out..you might cost me alot of money to maintain Paris...but I love you anyways... (yea I'm not obsessed with cars...I just love my car very very much to point where she needs a hi5 for being so awesome this year!!) \{^_^}/

No comments: