...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Flowers

It's been a long time since I've received flowers and to recieve them whiles I'm unwell serves it's purpose much better than if I was healthy and able to go out to enjoy nature... These made me feel so happy!! ^_^ it's true that we weren't made to be so separated from nature so to have a plant in my room really makes me feel a whole lot better than if I didn't have them here...lilies and iris's in the colours I love..i think all girls love flowers...so even a just a buttercup would have made me happy! :p I really am blessed tho :)

1 comment:

elderflowertea said...

Haha. I love flowers too!! xD