...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Take all of me...

"I love you
All of my hope is in you
Jesus Christ
Take my life
Take all of me..."

My favourite day..Sunday...I still call this day God day on the most part...traditional meet ups with friends will always change and family don't always gather together today either but reflecting upon the lord and praying for all those around me if I couldn't do it everyday, I'd always want to dedicate this day to make sure I do... Today I didn't go to my normal morning service...for those of u who are unaware, I decided to give my life to Christ and become one of his followers (can I get an amen?! ^_^ lol)...I made it official with vows and a scary full on water baptism (it was on big screen in from of hundreds ok!>_<) That happened a couple of months ago and honestly...i've never lloked back...i've had so many blessings since :)... ANYWAYZ I went to check out the 4.30pm service to scope out what it's like because next week I am getting my confirmation service held during that time! Kinda feels like a miracle in itself to look at myself and see how far ive come in this journey...in short...I've learnt the reason why I was born... :) So it's only a big deal to me that this next thing I'm about to do makes me no longer afraid to show my identity in Jesus Christ...confirming this baby!! :D
Oh but I was gonna say today was a o.m.g moment of a service!! I completely forgot that a worship band from hillsongs united in Australia were coming to lead worship for us today and wow was it amazing!! The main singer Darlene Zschech...u probably have no idea who she is aswell right?! I didn't know either...but she's written and sang many of the greatest worship songs of our time...namely 'shout to the lord' I remember singing that song when I was in high school and like 12yrs old!! And that was her song she wrote and sang! Was so amazing for her to speak to us and share her wisdom and advice...I was so touched by the spirit i wish u all coulda been with me!! I was with my good friend Carolina tho, so happy we both shared this experience together...and will also share our confirmations together :) 

Some people reading this might dread that I'm becoming more Christian (seriously that stereotype needs a revamp!!!)...I remember so many wanted to stop me or hinder my goals of exploring my search for the meanings of life...and I know some of u might feel like I've changed too much to be good friends with u (scared I'll preach to u yea? That I'm dull and boring now? That I'm less fun and bubbly?! That I might judge what u say and do from now on?? >_< non of which is true...I'm the opposite of all that and dnt forget...im awesome!! ) ... well i wouldn't blame my religion at all...im just growing up and maturing in my rights and wrongs. If anything..if ur not my brother in Christ, remember u r still my brother in humanity... So remember that I love you..all u muffins!! ^_^

2 comments:

marlocp said...

Amen!!!
Congratulations :) I love this post, it brought joy to my heart. I resently got baptised and it was such a great experience.
I really enjoy your blog.
Good luck in your walk with Christ, you are never alone.

Unknown said...

awwwww thank you!! and to you too sister in christ :) x