...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

We got a Pedicure!! :D

Monday I had the most awesome day...I did all my office stuff for work n when I finished, met up my bestfriend and we went for a girly pedicure treatment!! Hahaha! We never do stuff like this, and this beautiful mani n pedi place was just in brixton, my home town! It was soo nice! Like it tickled the hell outta both of us, giggling non stop whiles they polishes our feet n massaged them...was a real nice experience, espesh with a girl friend! Was had lunch afterwards n then went to watch the movie 'bridesmaids' which was a must see with my bestiies coz she's getting married nx summer!! It was hilarious n I think dude or dudette shud def go see it!! :D
Later on we had some viet food :) and icecream...then went to go jam with me down south home gurls B and D!! We were sayin... I am really happy with my circle of good n close friends... Like its perfect, I dnt need anymore...I'm so happy with the people in my life right now...I've got the ride or die chicks left and I love it :)
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: