...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Off off n away!!

Hey guys n dollz!!
I'm at the airport now, jus sending any lastmin emails, loose ends with work, finances and important stuff that if I dnt remember to do now, my head will explode with anxiety lol!!! So I think I've done it all nw...I haven't slept because my flight is so early in the morning! 5am!!! I no!!! Crazy early n left my house at 2.30am!!
I'm takin a 10day (I think!) Vacation with my cousin and friends...everyone says I need or deserve it....depending who u r...u might be right haha!!
Mentally this is weird, 1st time I'm going away and I dnt physically want to leave the uk and home and work!! That's probably why my boss said 'go!!!' Even more so!! :s
Sigh so...u probably wanna know where I'm going...going to Turkey... Stayin at a resort called Kusadasi... Never been there before so I hope it will actually turn into something I enjoy...I'm in great company so I'm sure I will... I will try to get access to internet, I wud have to anyways to check my emails..but if I can post something on my blog, I will...other than that, 10ish day isn't that long the hear from me again!!
Gonna be a few of the chicas n chicos that I will miss!!
Love love love to u all xxx
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: