...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Life is Peachy!

At the moment, i think life for me is quite peachy! I mean im human and i have my ups and downs... But having said that, when you have a good day, you all of a sudden remember why you should be happy today and most days!! 
I had a good day guys!! I had a lovely day off work where i did not feel rushed at all... I woke up late :D i chilled with my mom and caught up.. Had lunch with my younger sister.. Met my old college friend up in the late afternoon and had a frappe and caught up before he went back up to bristol to party it up for his birthday... Then i met up my other friend up in westfields and had a really fun evening over dinner and a hilarious movie!! I had a really fun and awesome day and even tho i have to get up really early to go church to cook and serve brunch, i'm still really relaxed and happy about it!! maybe its because its voluntary, thats why i dnt stress on it... rather than waking up and being obliged to be at work for authority..not freewill but a slave to makin money to survive... hmmmm... abit too deep for a saturday night blog post.. lol!!

Anyways i'm sure alot of people in LONDON had a good day today because the weather was really nice!! like for once this week, a day without sunshine patches and hard rain on the same day!! How confusing is it to decide what to wear right?!!! lol!

Goodnight awesome people!! :) xxx

No comments: