...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Fathers day was family LOVE day!!

Traditionally, I usually don't remember fathers day... I usually forget it as a holiday to give thanks to my daddy but since last year, family has meant so much more to me... and i still remember my daddy moaning saying why he doesn't recieves flowers and cards on fathers day but my mom does lo!! well it's because it mom and she gave us life and she shouwed us love!!

Never the Least, my dad actually really loves me.. in fact... If my siblings read this, they dnt even have to pretend but they know that i am his favourite..(he told me in secret all my life!) haha!! Its kinda true and i think its got to do with the fact that i was hand delivered by him out of my mom... and that i looked like him and i was a dark m******ker like him despite being named 'Snow' lol!! i dno, i was hands on and liked tomboyish things so i got along with my dad...

Today i went to church in the morning to volunteer at the cafe and cook and serve and clean up after breakfast service there... got my bestie to help out as her 1st time at my church too lol!! she loved it!! So she drove me home so i can drive half my family to chinatown for a family dim sum gathering for my daddyo!! It was weird.. 1st time the whole family is together.. all my siblings, even my sisters bf and my niece..AND my immigrant of a roommate came along too :D lol!! It was sooo awesome!!! like my family is small but for the 1st time ever, it felt big!!

dim sum was awesome! i got to make my room mate try everything on the table n she loved it!! After , everyone split up to do their own thing, parents went to gamble (i know..so bad right?? O_o") bro took his daughter sumwhere, older sis n her bf went chinese supermarket n me, melon n my younger sis Lyn just killed time because i wasn't about to drive home soo sson when it took me forever to find my parking spot!!! drivers u understand me right??? lol!!

anyways after exploring chinatown like a tourist to show melon whats what, my grou n my old sis n her bf went to a dessert house cafe because they were going on about ice cream cakes lol! The picture above was the mango ice cream cake ( which was mines n it was soooo awesomee!!) n the strawberry ice cream cake melon ordered!

 I love my family so much!! when i don't see them, i miss them alot... I never grew up with loadsa friends, my siblings were my bestfriends :) oh and mama was my home boy!! lol!

hope everyone has an awesome fathers day!! Let me know how you spent yours and what you did for your daddy ay??
xxx



No comments: