...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Countries i never knew existed!


Just a quick post to say i am always so amazed at the typa audience around the world i find stumbling onto my blog!! how does it happen... I don't normally check my blog stats but todays one caught my eye!! I don't even know where Azerbaijan is!!?!! Do you guys?? I'm not gonna google it, but can someone email me and let me know?!! its amazing and i own a world atlas, globe and the app on my iphone!! lol!! Go on, some be a wise ass and make me look stupid :D 

No comments: