...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

The weekend that changed me spiritually..

I'm not going to go into details about this weekend..i already did about my shock of having a dude for a room mate O_o but i experienced something amazing here...I learnt so much and i think it brought me closer to realising that God...is real...and.. he does actually answer prayers... realtalk if you are an atheist, thats you opinon and i wont judge or challenge that...i don't think you can ever really explain God in terms of science... Something super natural cannot be explained by a natural explaination of how and why it works... i do believe that it is all something you learn when you experience it..in here ( hand on heart..)

No comments: