...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Some of the new friends i made this weekend. They were very nice and kind!! i did hang out with a couple from different groups but they were my main herd.. Basically i do have a group i'm normally with every weds..but non of them came to this weekend, just me..so i got merged into a younger, more my age group of people to do discussions with.. I was quite shy to everyone..didn't dance when the party started nor did i want to drink..still i enjoyed my experience there..

No comments: