...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

A message from the Author...


I went a whole week without bloggin!! well...its not that i've forgotten to..i've just been really busy and hectic... I wasn't exactly fit for work last week, kept getting dizzy, migraines n chest pains...so i was given the week off to catch up with myself...of which i hibernated till my bestie dragged me out n i did lots of cool stuff that relaxed me...So being bk to work i had sooo much to account for...i worked hard non stop and even today...my last day in the London before i have to fly off...i'm still working my ass off and rushing around!! i have not even packed! i'll try back dating all my posts i was ment to put up before i go x

No comments: