...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Chichester beach..reflection on my life..

I never would have thought I would go to one of these weekend trips..sometimes you just can't go through life feeling like this is it..that there is nothing more to it.. I've heard some amazing stories today so far..i've met some really nice people...and as for the whole 'my room mates a dude O_o' it was the laughing story of the weekend, everyone found it hilarious! Course i kept the room and he moved out to stay with another guy in our group...phew!! I quite like my own company so i was happy that i didn't have to share my room for the rest of the weekend!
One of the highlights were being front row seated throughout the talks and singing... I've never sat in front before..i'm ususally all the way at the back where no one can see me!!! but because my group leader likes the front, she reserved our seats there...I took in everythingg... I learnt so much about the holy spirits and what and how they do things... i took in the worship music aswell... i was standing right in front of the singers and staring at them!! lol!! like i've never stared at them like i did before.. was kinda mesmerised at how good they were...singing from the heart... maybe i might have made them feel abit uncomfortable O_o they were awesome tho!

No comments: