...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Pelican Village

People this is an arts and crafts village, it was pretty nice and awesome stuff here too!! Butttt...I was followed around by a wasteman that I met when I went to the animal flower caves..so he killed my mood n I did t enjoy shopping there.. Dude even expected me to give him money for following me sayin he showed me about.. People if u travelling alone..u have to be very careful..don't jus follow people down anywhere if ur unsure...listen to ur gut instincts...I cussed that wasteman n told him to leave me alone or id call the police n he left me after I gt to the busstop.. Yea..he killed my mood..I had been walkin screwfaced n didn't talk to people when I went bk to town...

No comments: