...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

A new friendship


I came out of the cave wanting to take more photos of the whole area... its like soo pretty here... and since i had no pics of me in the cave (well 1 on the dlsr) i wanted to take a pic outside... and i asked the guy who did my tour to take my pic for me...
This pic was cutting out all that was beautiful about this shot... like i had to go up to him 3-4 times to show him ow to take a pic with my phone.. O_o

This a pic i took to demonstrate... its a nice area innit? and im really in love with that tree!!

that the best he did after my lessons... but its not a bad pic... Well its because of he not takin my pcture properly that we started talkin more! Because to be honest, i held a tiny grudge against him for not stopping the tram like i asked him to earlier so that i could take a picture at the spot i missed because of the fat dude sitting next to me blocking the whole right side of my cave views... O__o But yea i forgave him hahah :D and hes actually a real nice guy, like everyone, he was shocked i got here by bus and i was alone...but he so kind and took me to the bus stop through a short cut...

This was the short cut!!! Soooo prettyy!! compared the longgg walk i was dreading that the bus drver told me to take...

So a new friendship was formed here!! And its awesome coz he sent me pics of the cave that i would never have got to see!! We swapped bb pins and hes still in my good books!! Its not always a good idea to make friend with strangers in a forent country... but i guess its because he was actually my tour guide- not a guy off the streets- he seemed pretty harmless... and he really was.. Thanks Shaun for being so awesome n safe!! :D 

No comments: