...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Liming at the beach at midnight...


One of the things i loved doing most nights was sitting on the patio and starting at the stars and listening to the sea... on a clear night.... its beautiful.... I dunno why....it sings to me... its like i'm sitting there with God and spending every night conversing with him... I went down to the beach and just soaked it all in...the calm....my friend came later and we had a few laughs aswell... This was 2 days before i was gonna have to fly home.... hence why i try to make the most of it...

No comments: