...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Lemon Arbour- trying seacat!!

I went to this place called Lemon Arbour... For some reason, there is nothing to do on a saturday for the locals during the day time so they all come here... well alottttttt do!! I wanted to try some of their local food..uno...whats traditional here and distinctly Bajan cusine... There was quite abit to choose from...

 I wanted to try anything i have never tried before, at the same time, i hoped i would like it...
I went for pickled Seacat... a creature that is kinda like an octopus but not quite... oh my gosh... it did not look appetizing... I could gone for something bbq'd and hot..but i was bravee people...
Needless to say from this picture.. i did NOT like it... i was told by some its nice, some that it isn't... i was warned by my friend Bradley its like chewing rubber bands... and he was right... except i didnt listen to him...i didn't like how the lil sucker thing on the tentacles popped off in my mouth... yuckkk!!!! people... try at ur own risk but Jeniniooo does not like it... and i love calamari ok!! 
This area had a really nice high up view of the countryside... and i got to play with my dslr that day...properly aswell!! getting the hang of it... i'ma use it more now..

No comments: