...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

abit slow

im abit slow on updating my blog..as u can imagine, i'm doing sumfin all the time and the only time i can update n post is when im at home where there is wifi..since my phones dnt work here.. so forgive me on that but i do have some awesome things to post up!! :) watch this spaceee!! jeniniooo x

1 comment:

Nathan said...

A bit slow? You have put so much stuff up that its hard to keep up with you girl!! I've been having a look just now and so glad to see you are having a really good time out there. You're looking great in all your pics and u made me hungry for breadfruit!!! mmmm!