...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

I went to visit my friends baby girl and his gf afterwards... i haven't seen them since last yr so it was sooo cute to see the baby walk around and play!! She is sooo adorable and she warmed up to me pretty quick!! i didn't take any pictures tha tnight coz i was tired but awhhh... the innocence of children always warms my heart and make me all gooey inside :)

No comments: