...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Last day stress? Hell no!!

Hey guys! It's my last full day in Barbados before flying home and all I wanted to do was go to the beach and actually relaxxx!! I have not once sunbathed since I've been here, so I did this time.. Funny story guys!! I was being veryyyy cheeky!! Basically there this hotel down the coast that I've walked past before and they had sun loungers..and I was intending to go over there and just act like I'm from the hotel so I can use it.. That exactly what I did but not without being given the ok by one of the jet ski guys!! Lol!! He was like..yea jus pretend ur from there, it's all cool, they won't question u!! Lol!! Yoooo! They brought me ice cold juices and sodas and fresh fruits!! And all I did was take!! Loool!! I shuda done this from the start!! Was what I was thinkin in my head!! Haha

No comments: