...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Cheeky Jeniniooo

He guys.. so i met these 2 beach dude whiles sun bathing and trying to run in and out of the sea! they saw me run from the big wave heading for me!! lol!! And they told me i could probably go into the hotel, sit down and have lunch and drinks.. FOR FREEEE!!! lol... and i did just that!!
LOOK AT THS FOOD!! i literally walked to the hotel, sat down, got myself a glass of lemonade and helped myself to the lunch buffet!! I got chicken, veg, salad and fries... and omg it was sooo nice!! i wished iw as more hungry coz i didnt even finish it!! but it was freee mayn!!! I can't believe how naughty i'm being... acting like i'm a guest at this very niceee hotel!!

To be honest... i AM a tourist and i do have an innocent face hahahhaaaa :D 
the waitress came up to me and offered a glass of ice cold water.. and asked me if i wanted any cocktails... I ordered a pina colada :D yeaaaaaaa boiii!! expect to pay for the drink... she jus brought it over!! like damn!! This is the perfect way to end my last full day in barbados... living like a tourist instead of a local like i have been!! :D
This to view i was seeing having my lunch... nice isn't it?? After lunch, i headed back to the beach sun loungers to blend in.. i couldn't walk home after that... had to act cool and casual!! I loved it how the locals gave me tips to pretend to be a guest at the hotell... its soo funny!! haha!!

No comments: