...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Praying for Japan..

I didn't want to blog about this but i feel so much hurt for the tragedies of the earthquakes and Tsunami that hit them yesterday... As soon as i woke up yesterday, i was praying for Gods authority to save Japan and get them through this unfortunate event... I didn't even see any of the images...I contacted all the people i knew who are in japan right now, thankfully they are ok.. but friends and families of theirs...my heart goes out to them, truly does break my heart... and i'm going to donate and do my part in raising money for their relief.. My collegue at one of the stores is japanese and she broke down to me... i wish i could do more to help...


No comments: