...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Light painting n photography

Last night me n my friend Greg went out to do some late night photography..it was random but this shouldn't surprise u right, I get up to the most random things.. Anywayz we drove up to Waterloo n began from there.. I ended the night getting bigggg bruises on my knees..don't ask, I'm not proud of it!! xD we had loadsa fun actually! Can't wait to see the pictures coz we did alot of cool shots!! And to everyone else, we mustav looked crazy doing what we were doing haha!!

No comments: