...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Jeniniooo loves you..


As far as 2011 has gone... I feel a big transition in myself... I'm noticing that i care more and love everyone around me more than i have before... Maybe its the lessons i am learning whiles going to church...or maybe its that i have seen too many bad things happen within and round my life that i just want love and peace within it now... I am too selfish to allow anymore drama walk into my life..4real uno!! I've always been quite Hippy and the 'peace n love' over the negativity kinda girl..hey my sis calls me a hippy all my life...and im used to it...but i am human too... and i've always had some attitude within me too..i;m not a push over!! :p

Goin off the subject arent i? All i'm saying is its alot easier to be kinda and generous and positive when your life is going well and it is fulfilling.. am i right? but how about when life isn't going so well...when you've been through alot of crap yourself...it is not easy to stay 'happy go merry jeniniooo' is it... but.. somehow i manage...i'm always reminded...of all the lil things that makes life worth living for...i dno, maybe God is guiding me after all... I have those really odd random and rare days when i feel like i'm in a black hole...and that im lost in something i can't understand...its really scary uno.. just trying to understand why aswell is a big guessing game... but i always find that there is someone in the midest of those moments that pulls me out n throws a silly line like 'smileeeeeeeee' and gosh darnit it works..the smile comes.. :)

I am very grateful for all that i have in my life...the ones who come and the ones who go...Someone said to me that i am very 'deep' and i don't know wether thats a good or a bad thing..or just complicated... but i just wanted to talk from the heart today...This kiss is for everyone how has been in my life x

No comments: