...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

I <3 Apple and Apple <3's me

So I've left my guitar at the music shop to collect another day, I needed to get a few bits n bobs from central n since my friend dan dan brought it up that I don't visit him at work, I decided I will...plus he worked in Apple's new flagship store, I've never been so it was gna b cool!!

Dan dan gave me a tour around the building and wowww it is amazing!! Like I would so go there to jus hang out n just be in that piece of architecture jus coz I appreciate it that much more now!!

Dan dan's awesome, he sorted me out with a brand new white iphone 3gs since mines was abit batterd n the bk was kinda cracked..got to swap it over for a new 1 (p.s mines in warranty so dnt think u can go n do the same :p) apparently u can't buy white iphones anymore, jus for the genius bar..so I feel lucky havin a white one still :)

And he tidied up my mac abit and gave him some new feet so it'll stop sliding around :p

Thank u dan dan..ur amazing!! :)
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: